Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let us know as soon as possible. You can notify us by letter or use the practice’s Change of Patient Details form which is available from Reception.

If you are changing your address, you will need to provide proof of residency eg utility bill, mobile phone contract etc at your new address.  If you are changing your name, you will need to show your marriage certificate/deed poll certificate.

If you move outside the practice area, you will need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.