Clinically urgent blood tests only are being provided at the surgery during the coronavirus pandemic
The surgery provides a limited phlebotomy (blood taking) service which is by appointment only for patients aged 18 and over. Please note that this is not for patients on warfarin. Also, please note that our phlebotomists have the discretion to advise patients to attend the hospital phlebotomy service if they feel that this is in the patient’s best interests.
Patients are still free to use the phlebotomy service provided by Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group. This service is being provided for clinically urgent bloods only during the coronavirus pandemic
You can book online at www.bromleygpalliance.co.uk or phone 0203 930 0245 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) to book/cancel/rearrange a blood test at one of the following sites:
- Dysart Surgery, 13 Ravensbourne Road, Bromley BR1 1HN
- Ballater Surgery, 108 Chislehurst Road, Orpington BR6 0DP
- Park Practice 17 Oakfield Road, Penge SE20 8QA
- Summercroft Surgery, Starts Hill Road, Farnborough BR 6 7AR
- Orpington Hospital, Sevenoaks Road BR6 9JU
- Beckenham Beacon, Croydon Road BR3 3QL
The walk-in phlebotomy clinic at the Princess Royal University Hospital is no longer available for GP-requested blood tests, however, clinics are still held by appointment only at Beckenham Beacon and Orpington Hospital Monday-Thursday 7.30-16.30 and Friday 8.30-16.30. This service is being provided for clinically urgent bloods only during the coronavirus pandemic.